January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

18 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Ulloa for me, has a wealth of experience and has already proven his ability to step up a division. 

31yrs old. Hardly played. His only options are spain and sunderland. Says it sll.

Young form striker all day long. Smart purchase 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tubby said:

David Meylor of Hull has randomly tweeted asking for the post code of BMH

I presume he is trolling Steve Bruce as his wiki indicates he has followed him everywhere so far 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Meyler

I guess it could be true, especially as Westwood and Tshibola are off. But I think he is trolling.

27 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Still not sure about the Taylor deal.  I don't know much about him, but he doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade on Amavi.  I get that we need options with Cissoko gone, but can't see Taylor will come in to be second choice despite playing in a defence that ships goals for fun and dropping Amavi seems harsh.  Everything else in the window makes clear sense so I assume there is a reason for it.   

I really wanted Amavi to be a great player, but to be honest he's been quite poor of late. He gives the ball away motre than anyone else in the team bar Jedinak.

He does however look like he could be a really good player, but has no competition for his shirt. I'm hoping having to look over his shoulder really ups his game. Personally I don't rate Taylor all that much, but understand the need to a back up left back. With the number of games we have to play I hope they both get given game time but I'd have Amavi ahead of Taylor - just.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

To be honest, I'd rather she took her shirt off. 

Ah!  The classically bigoted sexist approach to fit lady ont' telly

:D

@mjmooney now corrected for you

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Ah!  The classically bigoted approach to fit lady ont' telly

:D

Well it's natalie sawyer at the minute so I agree 100% :)

• Like 1