January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

Presumably Donkor was the 50%.

Seeing as Birkir is primarily a LM which we desperately needed I wonder if that is us done or we are still in for a striker. 

If RMC is truly done with us we do need one. 

Doubt donkor was the 50% - still would expect a striker to come in and that should be it .

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Presumably Donkor was the 50%.

Seeing as Birkir is primarily a LM which we desperately needed I wonder if that is us done or we are still in for a striker. 

If RMC is truly done with us we do need one. 

Is he? Interesting.

I thought he was primarily a box to box kinda guy but that is based purely on teh Tubez and vague memories of the Euro's.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

Doubt donkor was the 50% - still would expect a striker to come in and that should be it .

He isnt even making Everton first team, joining up with their u23's.

Big move that for him on loan lol

• Like 1

Just now, DK82 said:

So are we expecting one or two more? Maybe a striker and a defender?

Great window so far.

Wouldn't mind that young LB from Bury for cover. Having read the report yesterday he could be a good high potential back-up for Amavi.

If RMc isn't going to play I would also still prefer we signed another ST as Gabby will get us 0 goals so we are reliant on Kodjia staying fit.

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Wouldn't mind that young LB from Bury for cover. Having read the report yesterday he could be a good high potential back-up for Amavi.

If RMc isn't going to play I would also still prefer we signed another ST as Gabby will get us 0 goals so we are reliant on Kodjia staying fit.

Good shout on the Bury player. Him and a striker and I will be extremely happy. 

• Like 1