January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

16 minutes ago, JNortonAVFC said:

that avfctransfers account said he will announce the other names for the scheduled medicals at 5pm

Yeah saw that. Wasn't sure if the guy was ITK or not, but he's deffo got some kind of inside knowledge - maybe someone to do with medicals... Has set himself up here though - 

Edited by Jareth

Just now, Jareth said:

Yeah saw that. Wasn't sure if the guy was ITK or not, but he's deffo got some kind if inside knowledge - maybe someone to do with medicals...

Yeah seems it, he seems to be reliable so far but not too much earlier than it breaks with all the major outlets anyway

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Yeah saw that. Wasn't sure if the guy was ITK or not, but he's deffo got some kind of inside knowledge - maybe someone to do with medicals... Has set himself up here though - 

Gonna put my rep on the line here and say the players are Lansbury, Hourihane and Rhodes.

5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Gonna put my rep on the line here and say the players are Lansbury, Hourihane and Rhodes.

Think one of them is Jacob Bedeau from Bury. BBC are reporting that we're close to completing a £750,000 deal for the teenage (17) defender. In work, so can't link at the moment.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If we are dealing with hourihane then I reckon they will be sorting out Bree at same time...

Bree and Hourihane have been linked though, albeit loosely. His tweet seems to suggest someone that hasn't been at all mentioned so far. 

1 hour ago, John said:

He has fallen out of favour everywhere. I have heard he is doing well on his new wing but he does not have a release clause so will be staying where he is!  

....Intransigence at work again:)

1 hour ago, av1 said:

You could argue that he fecked up employing RDM, but you can't argue with the blokes investment or enthusiasm. 

You live and learn by your mistakes in life av and I think he realised his mistake sooner rather than later with RDM, to his absolute credit. I just think an owner like him needs to be in the top tier just to upset the big boys lol, if (when!) we get promoted I cannot wait for him to tweet that Daniel Levy is a word removed!!

Edited by Hoof hearted
Retardation!

3 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

You live and learn by your mistakes in life av and I think he realised his mistake sooner rather than later with RDM, to his absolute credit. I just think an owner like him needs to be in the top tier just to upset the big boys lol, if (when!) we get promoted I cannot wait for him to tweet that Daniel Levy is a word removed!!

Absolutely.