January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

A small part of my brain agrees with you, the rest is too damaged from being a villa fan to be anything other than sceptical about trusting the people at the top to get financials right

I do understand that...I probably been a bit too flippant there with that statement to be honest.

We have wasted a lot of money on players in recent years, I'm first to admit that...but the set up at the club now behind the scenes is a far cry from Paul Faulkner and Tom Fox running the show!

Can't do anything about price tags...all teams over pay in January anyway, but needs must. All that matters is that we get out of this god damn shitty league asap!

Edited by ViewFromT2
  • Like 1

Yeah ... just a point on that.  We still need central midfield substitutes.  I'm delighted they're out of the starting line-up but in the absence of better subs (and Tshibola gone too), we kinda need them to hang around.  Gardner certainly, given that he has no market value.  I understand stealing £5m from Burnley for Ash.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Yeah ... just a point on that.  We still need central midfield substitutes.  I'm delighted they're out of the starting line-up but in the absence of better subs (and Tshibola gone too), we kinda need them to hang around.  Gardner certainly, given that he has no market value.  I understand stealing £5m from Burnley for Ash.

Jordan Lyden is fit again. I'm sure he can do a better job than the midfield imposters we've had this season 

Just now, BOF said:

Lansbury, Jedinak, Hourihane, Lyden, Westwood, Gardner, Bacuna, Grealish, Bjarnason (Tshibola, Sanchez, Veretout, Gil)

I'd rather we sold a few in the CM dept to be honest BOF