January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

8 hours ago, Ponky said:

I don't get this talk of not wanting Rhodes because of our poor midfield as if it's an either/or situation.

I'm pretty sure the grand plan is to get both a striker AND a new midfield. You can't really dictate when and how those deals are going to be struck, especially when you are not the only club in for said midfielders.

Cart before the horse, we could end up with just a Cart, especially when we have been linked to 2 midfielders for weeks now and there is no change.

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'm really looking forward to Tony's choice of jacket for his first twitter pic announcing our first signing this window.

I think he might back off actually and not do the whole 'look at the signing we just made and SSN haven't even started to report it yet haha' thing........I reckon Bruce might have had a quiet word about it......we'll see.....

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think he might back off actually and not do the whole 'look at the signing we just made and SSN haven't even started to report it yet haha' thing........I reckon Bruce might have had a quiet word about it......we'll see.....

I was thinking that he might as well. It would be a shame. I enjoyed it.

I'm finding it hard keeping track of rumours and ins and outs - I used to use NewsNow but it seems eveything I click on there now tries to open hundreds of pop-up windows and freeze my PC. Added to that most of the content looks interesting from the title but when you open it it's mainly clickbait

Could anyone give me a quick update of the most current rumours - I know Cissoko has gone and that we are looking at Hourihane, Lansbury and Rhodes but are there any other possibilties that i've missed? Thanks

Edited by VillaCas

7 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

I'm finding it hard keeping track of rumours and ins and outs - I used to use NewsNow but it seems eveything I click on there now tries to open hundreds of pop-up windows and freeze my PC. Added to that most of the content looks interesting from the title but when you open it it's mainly clickbait

Could anyone give me a quick update of the most current rumour - I know Cissoko has gone and that we are looking at Hourihane, Lansbury and Rhodes but are there any other possibilties that i've missed? Thanks

Alan Nixon on Twitter mentioned James Bree of Barnsley yesterday.  Said Villa were very keen.

• Like 1