Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's lurking. He voted Bruce's performance tonight as "Average" in the Reactions thread :D 

I want him to comment. I know it must be difficult, but he fought hard to have his view heard earlier this season and we all listened because we are nice like that. Does he feel embarrassed? Come and join the joyride, Grassy!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Build this man a statue.

loved his celebration fir fourth. Any vids lurking. Thought Bruce said he wouldn’t celebrate like th3 wolves did earlier this year. I loved he did it back to them hahaha

Yes on saw that. Ran down the touchline but then remembered and ran to his staff to ham it up with them like they did to us.

Loved it :)

27 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Despite understandably dividing opinion, Steve Bruce and the gradual improvement he has affected upon Aston Villa, is living proof, writ large, that you should always retain an open mind. You could be wrong...

Exactly. This club was rotten to the core and it takes time to change the culture of an organisation that has been used to losing for years. 

Bruce has done a very good job so far and I'm pleased Dr X didn't pull the trigger after a slow start to the season. 

• Like 2

Steve, I hope for your sake, and for your parents, you win promotion with the Villa. 

You have taken much criticism, from me and many others, but, without doubt, you didn't get out of this league four times previously by fluke. You are the real deal and deserve more credit than you get for what you are doing at the Villa so I hope you go on the reap the full rewards you deserve. 

• Like 4

I always had a suspicion he would develop this team, we have achieved nothing yet, but my god its a different place to the one he walked in to.

The players have responded beyond belief and are clearly enjoying their game playing for him.

These players will run through brick walls for him.....teamwork at its best.

Just now, TRO said:

I always had a suspicion he would develop this team, we have achieved nothing yet, but my god its a different place to the one he walked in to.

The players have responded beyond belief and are clearly enjoying their game playing for him.

These players will run through brick walls for him.....teamwork at its best.

He's changed the whole culture at the club. Took a wee bit of time but its a completely different atmosphere to last season. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Haven't found the celebration from the 4th goal, but got this bobby dazzler for ya!

Someone must have it. One of the best manager celebrations ive seen at villa park in years.

Bruce is a **** ledge !

Far too cohesive, too good a team spirit as well. Nothing to complain about. Bruce out. 

Only joking.

Well played Mr Bruce, well played indeed (well the team did the playing but ruins the saying if I said well managed)

• Like 1

Nice to see people finally giving Bruce the credit he deserves, turning this absolute mess of a club around was never going to be easy and we could have so easily ended up like Hull or Sunderland. It's a massive task and he's performing  brilliantly in my eyes. It's been about 7 years since I've actually looked forward to watching the villa again thank you Brucey! 

• Like 4

Â