Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I hope that if we fail this year then we give up on these extreme short term fixes we have been putting in place since MON left. 

If we are going to be here for a few years then lets take the opportunity to try and build something with a manager who has the potential to do it. 

No more loans. No more last pay day for aging premier league players. Lets use our academy, lets spend smart money on players like hourihane and lets put something in place that we as fans can get behind. 

Agree. Fans will need to very patient though. It could get a lot worse before it gets better. 

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Agree. Fans will need to very patient though. It could get a lot worse before it gets better. 

Agreed. I think with the inevitable dismantling of this squad in the summer and the right messages from the owner should make the fans a little more patient. After wasting the advantage we had with bruce there's no choice but to be patient. If fans can see something with potential being built then i think they are more likely to be.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Agreed. I think with the inevitable dismantling of this squad in the summer and the right messages from the owner should make the fans a little more patient. After wasting the advantage we had with bruce there's no choice but to be patient. If fans can see something with potential being built then i think they are more likely to be.

Meant to quote this in the post above. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You hear that @Grasshopper

If and when there is a complete restructuring of the club and we are struggling in lower leagues for a few years. 

I hope you are ready for this 

To be fair to him, he probably is because he's seen early that it isn't looking great for going up with Bruce. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To be fair to him, he probably is because he's seen early that it isn't looking great for going up with Bruce. 

I think quite a few of us have DC and are getting bored of it too.

41 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I hope that if we fail this year then we give up on these extreme short term fixes we have been putting in place since MON left. 

To be fair many of us thought this would happen once we had been relegated..

I still feel we should see where we are at come 02/01/2018. :thumb:

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Joking aside I do actually agree with you. Although match days with a Work In Progress teams will be even more annoying when the ‘experts’ start shouting their advice ......

Do you mean posters on here or pundits? Not a dig or windup - genuinely interested

32 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Do you mean posters on here or pundits? Not a dig or windup - genuinely interested

Fans at games. “Get it forward!”

”Stop fannying about at the back “

”Get it in the box”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Fans at games. “Get it forward!”

”Stop fannying about at the back “

”Get it in the box”

You willing always get fans like that’s but I think us fans get a hard time even though we are very patient IMO. Only RDM was a quick sacking and probably too early but the lure of promotion clouded our minds. and we ended up with Bruce

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Knew we were in trouble when I saw United's warm up, fast paced, high intensity, pass and move, keep the ball under pressure.

Little wonder our untrained midfield has been run ragged and our only ball is the hoof.

Not sure if serious... 

Â