Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

So the one goal in 12 months, injured one... or Agbonlahor.

Do you really think that would make the difference?

If he can't make a difference with anyone from the squad he's assembled he might as well go tbh.

Edited by BG_Villa_Fan

Would have been better having 45 mins from hogan and gabby rather than no striker , if they are fit for the bench then they should be able to manage 45 minutes each - if not they shouldn’t be on the bench at all .

Ive supported Bruce of late but he’s picked the wrong team again today and deserves criticism .

Never in all my life seen a coach or his staff get so little out of a team.

I could understand it when we were spending nothing and coming against PL teams with international players and higher budgets, but not now.   No **** way.

Same since day one, we create nothing. We do no move the ball, we don't play at any tempo, we do not create, probe, trouble teams, get defenders turned, we don't look like we train on anything other than defending set pieces. 

There are no more excuses anymore. If Bruce cannot get some of the best footballers in the division playing erm....FOOTBALL...then get someone who can.

What do we do in training? Please tell me. When was the last **** time we fashioned a one on one chance for a striker ffs!!!!

ABYSMAL COACHING.

ABYSMAL!!!!

• Like 2

Whenever we really need to step up, we fall short.

This is exactly why automatic promotion is essential because we have proven time and again that when it matters against the ‘top’ teams we don’t have what it takes

Bruce is not able to add anything to make us better than the sum of our very expensive parts

Screwed up team selection again and starting with no striker - feel by January we will be well adrift of wolves and derby , the lottery of the play offs awaits I fear ☹️

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Our results against the top 6 are atrocious. 

Loss to wolves.

Loss to Cardiff.

Loss to Derby. 

Draw against Bristol.

We play Sheffield next week. 

We may be in a playoff spot, but we are absolute garbage against any team of quality in this league. Bruce is not the man for the job. Even if we make the playoffs, Bruce's record against the other clubs is so poor that we'd likely lose. 

• Like 2

Â