Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, jacketspuds said:

This is crazy. Still nobody really knows what's going on.

Only other thing I can think is that the Henry deal is being finalised today as well and they're waiting before announcing anything.

I doubt it, think Bruce will now stay in charge. Must’ve arranged for different transport as he probably wasn’t sure how long the meeting would be either. 

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

This is crazy. Still nobody really knows what's going on.

Only other thing I can think is that the Henry deal is being finalised today as well and they're waiting before announcing anything.

Could be who know's?

it could be like the terrace chant goes....you know the one...

''You're getting sacked in the morning, sacked in the morning, your'e getting sacked in the morning"

I doubt the coach left from Villa Park - I would imagine Agnew or one of the other coaches will have been taking the pre-match session at BMH and there would be no point SB going from VP to BMH and then to Walsall, he would just go straight there, possibly in his own car! :mrgreen:

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he takes charge tonight and his departure is announced later tonight. Call him what you like but he’s an old pro. Gives him chance to say goodbye to the squad and minimises disruption right before a game. Players will have a recovery day tomorrow and meet the new boss Friday morning. 

THATS THAT THEN

IM NOT EVEN READING THE **** STATEMENT, I SAW THE PICTURE 

Edit: I read the statement. It was a sentence.

Edited by Warnock

Â