Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Terrible football.

Terrible manager.

Lets continue to keep papering over those cracks so we can all reflect on what a waste of time the past two years have been when the season finishes and were still stuck down here with no progress made.

• Like 4

I’m really confused guys.

For the past week I’ve heard, over and over and over, that we WILL NOT win against Middlesbrough... or even pick up more than 2 points over these two games.... 

Am I in a parallel universe? Or... are many, many people just often wrong?

:P:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Nice and theatrical post game interview by Bruce there :rolleyes:

Continues to make it out like being withing a shout of top 6 is a major feat.

His acting really is getting better now that he's added a bit of body language to accentuate his words.

Also managed to call out our next opponents Bristol as playing above their station. Not sure they needed extra motivation for facing us but it did work out great when he did the same thing against Brentford.

Oh wait, no it didn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Nice and theatrical post game interview by Bruce there :rolleyes:

His acting really is getting better now that he's added a bit of body language to accentuate his words.

Also managed to call out our next opponents Bristol as playing above their station. Not sure they needed extra motivation for facing us but it did work out great when he did the same thing against Brentford.

Oh wait, no it didn't.

The guy really does never learn .

1 minute ago, sne said:

He will continue with this mantra right up to the end of the season and if we make the playoffs he will claim he's performed a miracle just to get us there. He's ego and refusal to accept any responsibility is amazing. I can see why someone like Mourinho or Benitez can act like that given what they have won, but Steve Bruce? These "Proper Football Men" like Fat Sam, Pulis, Sherwood, Fistface, pardew think they are Gods amongst men. Imagine employing one of them, what are people thinking...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Good result. 

Awful game.

Things need to improve in the new year.

I don't have time to go through the posting history but I bet people were posting similar things this time last year. 12 months on, heaps of money spent and nothing's changed. 

• Like 2

Just now, villa89 said:

I don't have time to go through the posting history but I bet people were posting similar things this time last year. 12 months on, heaps of money spent and nothing's changed. 

Yep, they probably were.

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Was an awful game between 2 sides who looked shocking so although we will take the win I see little point in gloating over it - 6 points from 18 this month is pretty shit - fact !

I’m hardly gloating about a dull 1-0 win, I’m just taking the piss out of those VTers that were adamant that we had no chance of winning, and happily used that as part of their arguments in this thread :D

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

I’m hardly gloating about a dull 1-0 win, I’m just taking the piss out of those VTers that were adamant that we had no chance of winning, and happily used that as part of their arguments in this thread :D

That's interesting.

How do you feel about all those other people who made no mention of the score in this game, and DIDN'T use it as part of their arguments in this thread, and instead used arguments based on the 50 plus games that have preceeded it ? Arguments which, whether you agree with them or not, are not altered one tiny little bit by this result ?

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Must have missed your prediction of a win. 

Oh no, people predicted the wrong result in football, never happens. 

If you think a predicted loss in one game was the main point being made from those who have lost faith in the manager then you've clearly not been bothered to read what's been said. 

By your own admission, if we lose the next game you want him sacked, yet gloat on here after 1 win. 

Laughably predictable as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Happy new year you old rascal ;)

• Thanks 1

Â