Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

My point is Bruce got us into this mess. 

And I'm not disputing that. Whether the players are not good enough or Bruce is not managing them correctly its irrelevant because he is the one that brought most of them in. 

But the next manager will inherit the same striker mess.

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But the next manager will inherit the same striker mess.

Kodja aside, He might get a tune out of 2 of them, one might come back from across the world in different spirits under a different manager and the other lad might start showing why we paid £12m for him with a bit of service.. but the other one in Gabby I don't hold much hope for.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Kodja aside, He might get a tune out of 2 of them, one might come back from across the world in different spirits under a different manager and the other lad might start showing why we paid £12m for him with a bit of service.. but the last one I don't hold much hope for.

I think it's clutching on straws to expect anything from either of them. 

As I said Bruce or no Bruce unless we sign a decent striker in January, promotion ain't happening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Only 3 teams havent won in December and thats us, Blues and Barnsley

That'll be Bruce's next excuse. **** alphabet dicking us over...

Aston Villa

Barnsley

Birmingham City

Bolton

Brentford

Bristol City 

It's OK though, January is nearly upon us so we'll start winning again, but i'd be worried if I were Phil Parkinson, Dean Smith or Lee Johnson.

If only we were called Zaston Villa we wouldn't be dropping too many points until May when we could have secured promotion. Fucksticks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think it's clutching on straws to expect anything from either of them. 

As I said Bruce or no Bruce unless we sign a decent striker in January, promotion ain't happening. 

I agree I would still sign a new striker and let 2 of the 3 under performers go in the opposite direction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth Villa said:

That's either Christmas cheer going too far or views from a parallel universe, as surely nobody can believe that crap?

To be fair, they were all 13 year olds who were talking about a different season whilst playing Fifa. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It becomes more laughable the more you read about it and our downward spiral and what is become acceptable!

Shall we give it till end of Feb and our standards will be that we have done a great job in avoiding relegation?  :o

You can mock but our Stevie has never lost a game in June or July. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dn1982 said:

Yet we’ve got 3 on our books who’ve scored loads in this division and another Bruce said is the best in the division when fit. Our strikers don’t miss chance so as we don’t create yet weve got a few of last seasons most creative st the club. Bruce is supposedly a good man manager yet the only people he seems to manage well is the press. 

Please may I ask who is Bruce referring to in stating when fit - is the best striker in the league?

cheers 

Â