Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I could understand the starting line up as it did well against Norwich. 

However, I cannot excuse sitting so deep. I cannot excuse leaving Davis isolated. I cannot excuse leaving elmohadamy on past half time. I cannot excuse dropping O Hare and Adomah from the squad (was he injured?) for a clearly unfit Snodgrass.

Sorry Mr Bruce  but your time is up, please leave my club.

Heard all this too often from Bruce - we all know how we should be playing - he's the manager - the buck stop with him , he's failed and it's down to the owner to have the balls to sack him now before the season is beyond saving . 

• Like 1

Actions speak louder than words so I have stopped listen to his self serving excuses, he is thinking of himself rather than the club, blaming all and sundry (the kids now) and causing more damage.

This is the best squad in the league by a country mile, but the worst team, there is only one reason for that.  Bruce and his staff, if Wyness and Round want to keep their jobs they need to get Bruce out now.

• Like 1

Just interested to know why Bruce felt the younger players were jaded after the international break? They shouldn't have been.

Edited by striker

It's just not working is it. We are in huge danger of not even challenging to go up this season. Norwich and Wigan filled me with a tad of hope,  then Bristol city first half was embarrassing, but we ended up with a decent point. Today has ruined that tad of hope I had for him. If we win on Tuesday he will survive another day, but tony will be losing patience right now. Tbf Bruce looks a beaten man and it's a shame to see because I like the bloke. 

Just now, striker said:

Just interested to know why the younger players were jaded after the international break? 

Because if they weren't there would have to be some other, maybe Management related, reason why we were so poor.

• Like 2

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

It's just not working is it. We are in huge danger of not even challenging to go up this season. 

We are in huge danger of a relegation fight..... our poor results stretch back way past the start of this season.

Â