Next Villa Manager

Richard

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Lambert is the only recent manager of ours that i'd consider.

Even then i'd have to slap myself around the face in disbelief.

Sherwood is a joke.

Mate if you ever suggest Lambert I'd be happy to give you a slap :trollface:

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Holly shit I just realised for as long as I can remember not one of our past managers has gone on to be successful at another club! 

This is very true. That said, i remember a while back @markavfc40 addressed that in a very good post. 

I can't remember all of it obviously, but the crux of it was that bar half a dozen clubs, the only way after villa was down. As i said, it was a really good post, I'll try to find it. 

38 minutes ago, jim said:

Sherwood topping a poll for next manager on Facebook.

Personally I would welcome him back. He got a raw deal last year IMO and with the right backing and coaching staff he could be a real success here.

Poll taken amongst Bluenose fans?

Facebook has as much credibility as a Japanese schoolgirl's fashion sense.

• Like 1

I'm not knocking Pat Murphy, but i am 100% not in the know, yet even i know that we wouldn't be stupid enough to be considering Sam, Cotterell, Steeeevie or Sherwood. 

Lazy. 

9 minutes ago, AJ said:

Poll taken amongst Bluenose fans?

Facebook has as much credibility as a Japanese schoolgirl's fashion sense.

I happen to quite like thigh high socks.

Erm not on school girls though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'm not knocking Pat Murphy, but i am 100% not in the know, yet even i know that we wouldn't be stupid enough to be considering Sam, Cotterell, Steeeevie or Sherwood. 

Lazy. 

Those names have all been linked, why is it lazy to say they're not on the list? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcowans21 said:

Strange that Wagner hasnt ruled himself out though, and no word from Huddersfield.

Thought that, then I thought actually it may be a good thing for him to drag it along and then say no.  Be the hero at hudders

In fairness to Pat, he got a lot right about the takeover and certain transfers. Much more than other journos. 

Also says Little, Wyness and Round will sound out potentials, get the list down the 3, then take it to the doctor. Also confirmed Johnson is on the list. 

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 3