Next Villa Manager

Richard

16 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Apparently Huddersfield are a very high pressing team, Wagner has them doing double sessions too.

Can't see that working out here with the calibre of players we have.

For his own sake he should stay at Huddersfield.

Could you imagine that at Villa? Half the squad would refuse to train, the rest would either get injured in the process or be blowing out their arse after 10 mins :lol:

• Like 1

I hope the board aren't listening to fans suggestions. Big Sam LOL bare in mind a lot of his "success" may well have involved 'dodgy' dealings as per the video expose. Look at the players that bowled up at Bolton. Plus its a complete non-starter as he's under investigation from the FA. He'll be happy in retirement on the Costa Del Sol having full English breakfasts every morning.

Logical choice is Bruce. Ex-Blues connection kind of irks me though, I don't know why, I don't live in the area or give a shit about them, but it seemed he was there for ages

Dean Smith, what are his credentials beyond sweeping the terraces at Villa Park? 

Wagner....would take time which we probably wouldn't give him, our fat over the hill players hardly suited to his style. Although I'll admit it would be LOL derailing the Huddersfield train.

Edited by NottingVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jon_c said:

Just read this on David Wagner:

"Wagner took his players on a bonding tour of Sweden, where they had to survive with only basic equipment for a few days"

Gabby would not make it back alive.

Get him in!

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I think we should go for Sam Allardyce. Stand up character.

My support of Allardyce is on the provision he is genuinely apologetic for what has happened and wants to make amends and prove his worth as a manager again.

If that's the case and there are no other surprises, I think he should have the respect of the players which is vital and would be my main concern with appointing him.

It's very soon and hardly ideal but we are in a desperate situation.

dont want Bruce at all but I would take him until end of season and then sack him if we got up. terrible if we gave him a budget to spend. the damage he done at Sunderland and arguably Hull is shocking

Edited by Zatman