Pre match thread

Dirk

One thing to remember is we can't play all the players all the time. Games come thick and fast so it's likely we'll need to rotate some players. 

No idea if that's the reason Jack, Adomah and Tshibola aren't in the squad but it's still worth bearing in mind. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

One thing to remember is we can't play all the players all the time. Games come thick and fast so it's likely we'll need to rotate some players. 

No idea if that's the reason Jack, Adomah and Tshibola aren't in the squad but it's still worth bearing in mind. 

Two of those players haven't played in ages or ever so it must mean they're injured. 

What formation we playing? 

It looks like kodjia will be forced out to the wing to accommodate gestede up top. Which in my opinion is bollocks. Kodjia caused all types of havoc with his movement up front on Sunday. Really hope he isn't playing out of positipn

4 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Two of those players haven't played in ages or ever so it must mean they're injured. 

Yeah I'd guess Tish and Albert are injured, not sure about Jack though. We should still have enough quality to win but we have to take our chances, with four forwards on the pitch we should have plenty. 

5 minutes ago, sonic_bouma said:

What formation we playing? 

It looks like kodjia will be forced out to the wing to accommodate gestede up top. Which in my opinion is bollocks. Kodjia caused all types of havoc with his movement up front on Sunday. Really hope he isn't playing out of positipn

4-2-4 i think :D

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

that bench is terrible

1 (2 if you count Bacuna) attacking players. If we are not winning by 60/70 min mark no one to really change the game.

Where are Grealish and Adomah?

And hopefully he's playing 4 up top. Reckon Ayew and McCormack will be the "width"...