Pre match thread

Dirk

20 hours ago, BOF said:

They're the moneyball team in this division, so it'll be interesting if nothing else.

They're really not. It's just lazy journalism that has portrayed them as such.

(I'm sure this debate has been done before though).

3 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

Saw them play Sheffield Wednesday a few weeks back and they were not anything special. Worked hard but didn't offer much going forward. It took a Gollini-esque **** up from Wednesday's keeper for them to get a goal. They have got a ginger lad in the middle of the park who looked quite good though. 

I think the game'll go similar to Forest. 20 shots to their 1 which bounces in off Cissokos arse. 1-1.

Ginger lads name is: Ryan Woods

He used to be at Walsall but got released. Brentford signed him from Shrewsbury

Good player

13 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Ginger lads name is: Ryan Woods

He used to be at Walsall but got released. Brentford signed him from Shrewsbury

Good player

He was very inconsistent initially at Brentford but the last few months of last season he was very good and this year he's had a great start. Like a lot of Brentford players, he's smart but despite his slight stature, he gets stuck in too. Fast becoming a fan favourite there, even though he's a ginge.

Anyone believing we will thrash Brentford by least 4 goals is very mistaken! might be by odd goal or even 2

They have one of the best young keepers in country a lad i have been mentioning for years on here called Dan Bentley (ex Southend keeper that they picked up for £800k compo in summer)

He has already saved more shots than any other keeper in the league so far and kept least 4/5 clean sheets already.

Edited by Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He has already saved more shots than any other keeper in the league so far

With my 'glass half full' hat on, I choose to interpret that to mean that Brentford concede a lot of shots at goal.  In addition to that, with our lot already creating more than anyone else, it could be a verrry busy night for him and if our luck finally turns then you never know.  Fingers crossed and all that.

• Like 1

Just now, BOF said:

With my 'glass half full' hat on, I choose to interpret that to mean that Brentford concede a lot of shots at goal.  In addition to that, with our lot already creating more than anyone else, it could be a verrry busy night for him and if our luck finally turns then you never know.  Fingers crossed and all that.

Yes, i agree.