PieFacE

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

No I think they will... 

I thought timber was going to be the bigger signing as their defence during the run in was laughable 

Still think the biggest thing they needed and still need is an out and out striker, £100m striker would have made a bigger impact 

Was gonna say they needed a striker more than Rice, they haven't progressed as yet. They are sniffing round Toney, but to give 100 million for him will be insane, an I really don't think he is good enough.

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Interesting that Alan Smith on sky sports has said that arsenal had to sell players in the summer to meet FFP and wouldn't be able to afford Ivan Toney. 

Definitely can't afford Luiz then.

Man U and FFP are mentioned a lot as well. With 100's of millions of official tractor spark plug partner Dosh coming in how that is even a remote possibility I have no idea

23 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Interesting that Alan Smith on sky sports has said that arsenal had to sell players in the summer to meet FFP and wouldn't be able to afford Ivan Toney. 

Not surprising. They have spent a lot in last 2 summers and even Jorginho while cheap added significant wages

If Chelsea weren't a tramsfer market mess it would be highlighted more

After spending a hell of a lot of money and bottling one league title, I wonder will Arteta job be on the line if they win nothing this season. His football is quite dire to watch and he mainly just brings bad press onto Arsenal these days with his petulance

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

I presume they'll be begging Brentford to take Smiths-Rowe and another academy player as part of any Toney deal then.

Rice getting all moody will the female interviewer for asking why they can't kick on. He just bloody said they are finding it hard to move on, she was just asking why?  Ohh, you mean your not finind it hard, okay  😂

Edited by foreveryoung

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

After spending a hell of a lot of money and bottling one league title, I wonder will Arteta job be on the line if they win nothing this season. His football is quite dire to watch and he mainly just brings bad press onto Arsenal these days with his petulance

He should be nowhere near the sack really.

• Like 1

Â