Steve Round

meme

But, but, but what will become of the Villa engine now?!

We've just started to pick up steam ffs. (never mind the rest of the world have moved on to battery powered hybrid engines) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You guys believe anything you read.There's a position for DOF at Arsenal. Round applies. 

So that now means they want him? Very lazy journalism.

Not a chance in hell Arsenal are going to recruit him as DOF.

What's the alternative? believing you?

Unless you have an inside story to share the chances are the same either way of him staying or going.

5 hours ago, villan_007 said:

What's the alternative? believing you?

Unless you have an inside story to share the chances are the same either way of him staying or going.

Rounds been in the job just over a year. Why would one of the biggest clubs in fhe country want him? They can have the choice of many talented and experienced people than round 

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

I say let him go.

Maybe without him Wyness has no lacky to fob off DrT about keeping Bruce on

Someone would need to want him for that to happen and Arsenal would not.

He's done nothing here other than oversee a load of shit signings really. The odd good one. 

Obviously there's stuff behind the scenes we don't know about but from an outsider looking in, he's changed nothing. 

Edited by PieFacE

On 11/13/2017 at 18:29, Demitri_C said:

Rounds been in the job just over a year. Why would one of the biggest clubs in fhe country want him? They can have the choice of many talented and experienced people than round 

How do you know he isn't one of the best round at the mo? Name some others? I can't. Nobody knows. He has created the role at Villa himself really and is said to be at the forefront of forward thinking in the game.

He is earning rave reviews for how he has turned the club around. But because that isn't seen in the first team people struggle to believe it.

I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that arsenal are looking at him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:
On 13/11/2017 at 10:29, Demitri_C said:

How do you know he isn't one of the best round at the mo?

He’s definitely one of if not the best Round, but there may be other people with different names that are as good if not better....

3 hours ago, villan_007 said:

How do you know he isn't one of the best round at the mo? Name some others? I can't. Nobody knows. He has created the role at Villa himself really and is said to be at the forefront of forward thinking in the game.

He is earning rave reviews for how he has turned the club around. But because that isn't seen in the first team people struggle to believe it.

I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that arsenal are looking at him.

How about Huddesfields or Bournmouths? Both small clubs progressing excellently and found good young managers?

Brighton being another, this is just on the top of my head. My point is Rounds been in the job for just over a year why would Arsenal take  a punt on him? 

Â