Ravel Morrison

HeyAnty

1 minute ago, villa_southerner said:

on a serious note its foolish to bet, deals can collapse as quick as they can be signed.

I have 100% so far and the same source for them has told me about this deal, but this doesn't mean its set in stone, if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, you ask me to post what i know so that is what i do but to clarify i dont post for people to risk something that is out of everyone's hands.

im a Villa fan so i hope as much as you the news is true.

Thank you. 

even if it doesn't happen, at least you had the balls to post what you knew at the time.

• Like 2

I have the same view of "ITK" info as what Robert Mitchum said about press stories about him:

"They're all true - booze, brawls, broads, all true. Make up some more if you want to.". Never believe anyone who says something in intarwebz unless it comes from the horses mouth.

10 minutes ago, villa_southerner said:

on a serious note its foolish to bet, deals can collapse as quick as they can be signed.

I have 100% so far and the same source for them has told me about this deal, but this doesn't mean its set in stone, if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, you ask me to post what i know so that is what i do but to clarify i dont post for people to risk something that is out of everyone's hands.

Don't worry mate, you aren't accountable for other people's actions.

13 minutes ago, villa_southerner said:

Aye, people should only be betting on what they are comfortable with losing. I'm sure that's the case. 

• Like 1

I'm hoping @villa_southerner Is wrong. 

Id love to have Ravel here but if he signs today, tomorrow could be boring and I was really looking forward to having some actual hope and excitement on deadline day. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Sgl