Ravel Morrison

HeyAnty

4 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

My guess is that he wasnt on the list as Lazio knocked us back.  Then Lazio may have come back today and are now wanting to do business.

Had to like this, mainly to put you on 1000 likes, 999 just doesn't look right to me :D

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

In reply to someone asking if we were signing Morrison 

19 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Until today makes it sound like he is now on our list but i think thats just Xai's broken English.

But why use "until today"? He could have just said "he hasn't been on our list" and would make more sense. Until today, to me anyway, is purposeful. Maybe something they are looking at as alternative to other choices already identified. 

Certianly suggests the previous links/suggestions/twitter c*** were rubbish though!

edit - what @useless said more succinctly.

Edited by cyrusr

Because if you take what Tony said in the way it is interpreted by someone using English correctly it reads that previously he has not been (past tense) on the list, but now he is as of today (present tense). I don't understand how people CAN'T see that.

I think he might have made a mistake in his English, however, whereby the mistake actually says the opposite of what he meant.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

SMH, Omariqy has said he has it on good authority we are not interested, XIA has said he has not been on our list. I don't get what alternate universe some people are in to spin this in the opposite direction. lol

Villa southerner said he was almost sealed at the start of the window. He's been a trusted ITK so far. 

• Like 3