Ravel Morrison

HeyAnty

It would be incredibly strange if we've never been in for him,  yet credible ITKs have said we are,  and he then follows villa on twitter and even reacts to our games.  

Doesn't add up that we've never expressed interest.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

It would be incredibly strange if we've never been in for him,  yet credible ITKs have said we are,  and he then follows villa on twitter and even reacts to our games.  

Doesn't add up that we've never expressed interest.  

And was in Birmingham last week.

22 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

And was in Birmingham last week.

Do we have evidence of this, or is it just an internet rumour?

I do remember right at the start of the window that he posted on Twitter that he was going to Birmingham that week.  Twice in one window seems strange.

6 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

Do we have evidence of this, or is it just an internet rumour?

I do remember right at the start of the window that he posted on Twitter that he was going to Birmingham that week.  Twice in one window seems strange.

Twitter. 

Pics of him getting off the flight from brum to Rome.

• Like 1

You've gotta give it to him - he's trolled Villa fans on Twitter brilliantly.

In one way I'm disappointed - I hoped for a creative player to come in. In another way I think Morrison is exactly the sort of personality we've been trying to get out of the club (this is based on very limited knowledge of him though).

I really hope we don't sign him. 

I said at the start of the summer, the only thing I would be judging our summer signings on this year would be their mentalities and personalities, and that I wanted people who would give their all and respect the shirt more than 'mercurial' talents with poor attitudes. I see no reason to believe that Morrison would be anything other than a disruptive influence in the dressing room.