UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

ITV are launching an investigation after one of their reality show contestants from big Brother was found to have tweeted anti asian slurs and homophobic language ten years ago, in other non related news Nigel Farage is rumoured to being paid 1.5 million to appear on I'm a celeberity.

• Haha 2

Farage confirmed as going into I’m a celebrity.

I hope he’s one of those that gets picked on by the public to do all the shitty, horrible challenges.

I also hope there’s someone else in there that takes him apart politically for all the lies and grifts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Farage confirmed as going into I’m a celebrity.

I hope he’s one of those that gets picked on by the public to do all the shitty, horrible challenges.

I also hope there’s someone else in there that takes him apart politically for all the lies and grifts.

As I saw someone say on FB a few days ago, I have no interest whatsoever in watching Farage eating insects. Farage being eaten by insects, on the other hand, I'd pay good money for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing that could make me watch that shit, and even more so when it's that word removed looking to top up his bank account and rehabilitate himself, would be if they advised there was an episode where they fed him to salt water crocodiles.

1 hour ago, jimmygreaves said:

Why do they give these words removed a platform, why do they celebrate them?

Farage is responsible, in no small part, for perhaps the most poisonous political landscape in the past 50 or 60 years.

Because no one would watch a bunch of nice people mingling.

• Like 1

I watched the 2003 series of I’m a Celebrity.

There was a perfect storm, we had a baby, back then they showed it live through the night, John Fashanu was on it and he’d just bought my local football club.

Haven’t watched it since he was voted out.

I dip into I'm a celebrity, don't watch every series, don't watch every episode, might only watch 20 minutes of it, its more a case of filler until something starts or until I head to bed. Farage being on it is probably going to stop me watching it, I don't feel the need to watch him on GB News so will be avoiding him on ITV. Will be watching Nick Griffin on Blankety Blank instead.

Would be so happy if they did everything except broadcast it. Yeah Nige, all those horrible tasks you did? Nobody saw you. So, so sorry. 

Edited by Anthony

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Would be so happy if they did everything except broadcast it. Yeah Nige, all those horrible tasks you did? Nobody saw you. So, so sorry. 

No public humiliation but still picks up £1.5m? I think he’d love that.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

No public humiliation but still picks up £1.5m? I think he’d love that.

He'll be able to get his Coutts account back with that paycheque!

1 minute ago, Xela said:

He'll be able to get his Coutts account back with that paycheque!

Well, he’s suing them so that should get his numbers up. 
Good old Nige, always seems to land on his feet with a trail of distruction behind him.

Edited by Genie

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Well, he’s suing them so that should get his numbers up. 
Good old Nige, always seems to land on his feet with a trail of distruction behind him.

Probably pay him with that 6.5 million pay off the women who snitched on him is missing out on.

I actually cannot believe she would have left with that sort of money, banks are truely bonkers.

Â