Nintendo Switch

Chindie

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The mario kart DLC is just as an add on for the switch online or you have to pay extra for it! Not to mention they haven't released all the cups yet. I think only two have come out. 

I think its been poor when you look at what xbox and ps libraries.  No disrespect to you as its not having a go, but three games a year isnt good enough in my opinion

Whats happened to BOTW 2 and bayonetta 3? Or metroid 4? 

I thought BOTW2 was scheduled for the end of this year. Christmas is always a good time to launch games

BotW2 was delayed into spring next year a while ago. MP4 no one’s knows anything.

Is it that time of year again when I beg for the Metroid trilogy and WW/TP HD packs to come out? If they get announced in the next direct I’ll pass out I think. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2022 at 10:47, Chindie said:

The Imprisoned.

On 07/06/2022 at 10:55, Stevo985 said:

Ah yes I've tackled that one. Didn't really think it was that outrageous. Just very very easy

Ok I've had to fight this two further times now and it can **** off forever

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ok I've had to fight this two further times now and it can **** off forever

Yeah I didn't want to say anything to spoil the err... surprise.

I think my patience with it ended when twice in a row I brought it down in a place where I couldn't get around it to hit it's head, so had to drop down and run back to get to it. Unfortunately by the time you discover that, oh no, you can't get past it's body and need to drop down and run back up, and do so, it's back on its feet.

Appallingly bad.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Yeah I didn't want to say anything to spoil the err... surprise.

I think my patience with it ended when twice in a row I brought it down in a place where I couldn't get around it to hit it's head, so had to drop down and run back to get to it. Unfortunately by the time you discover that, oh no, you can't get past it's body and need to drop down and run back up, and do so, it's back on its feet.

Appallingly bad.

Yeah I assume they designed it like that. As soon as it grows arms you can’t run round it anymore. 

Didn’t mind it the first time you face him. But twice more was so needless. Feels like a false way to elongate the game 

Finally finished Skyward Sword. Over 50 hours put into it in the end.

It's brilliant. It's not up there with the best Zelda games but it's still really very very good. A lot better than I thought it would be when I was struggling with the controls when I first started. 

Parts of it still don't really sit right, but I'm nitpicking.

Great stuff. Onto Dark Souls now

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Best to go in as blind as possible with your first playthrough, but let me know if you need any tips.

• Thanks 1

Apparently Metroid Prime remaster will come out this holiday. Hopefully they do a bit more than up the res and slap a £60 price tag on it. 

• Thanks 1

P3P is a perfect game for the Switch, glad it's getting on to more platforms. Whether it's the best version of P3 is up for debate, but for my money it's still the best Persona game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Finally finished Skyward Sword. Over 50 hours put into it in the end.

It's brilliant. It's not up there with the best Zelda games but it's still really very very good. A lot better than I thought it would be when I was struggling with the controls when I first started. 

Parts of it still don't really sit right, but I'm nitpicking.

It's in the same tier as Twilight Princess for me, just below OoT. The story is my favourite in the series as is the music. Also the collection of dungeons (my favourite aspect of Zelda games) are probably the best too.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's in the same tier as Twilight Princess for me, just below OoT. The story is my favourite in the series as is the music. Also the collection of dungeons (my favourite aspect of Zelda games) are probably the best too.

I actually didn't like the music at all to be honest, including how the music was played. Found that part quite dull.

I also really didn't like the woman thing that lives in your sword. All the pretend analysis stuff was a bit weird.

Agree the dungeons are excellent. The final ones is amazing

• Like 1

Â