Nintendo Switch

Chindie

3 hours ago, blandy said:

I never normally come in here Dem, I just saw your post summarised on the unread content page and couldn't resist responding to a blatan😂t PFK

Can i interest you in a game of mario kart? 😂 ( i am guessin you ahve no idea what that is!)

Edited by Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can i interest you in a game of mario kart? 😂 ( i am guessin you ahve no idea what that is!)

I’ve heard of it…but basically you’re right Dem 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Having a problem with my switch and im abit concerned that i might need to buy another switch.  Every time i go to play luigi mansion 3 now it plays then a error message comes up error 2002-2039 ans cuts off. It plays the downloaded games but the SD card games this error is coming up ffs which tells  me something weong with the SF slot FFS

Anyone else had this?

Edited by Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

but the SD card games this error is coming up ffs which tells  me something weong with the SF slot FFS

More like the FFS slot amirite

• Like 1

Power the switch off and get a little bit of IPA on a small bit of microfibre or lint cloth (or cotton bud if nothing else but not ideal) on the contacts inside the cartridge slot. Maybe a bit of dirt or dust inside. Give the carts themselves a good rubbing (kw.gif) on the contact strips too. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Power the switch off and get a little bit of IPA on a small bit of microfibre or lint cloth (or cotton bud if nothing else but not ideal) on the contacts inside the cartridge slot. Maybe a bit of dirt or dust inside. Give the carts themselves a good rubbing (kw.gif) on the contact strips too. 

Thanks ill try this. I did the old blow (brings me back to the snes days when you use to blow the cartridge)

Im playing luigis mansion and because its auto save when you leave a room when this error pops up when playing it irritated me as i have to do practically everything again

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There is a way of looking for corruptions?!! How did i not know this?

From the HOME Menu, select System Settings. Scroll down the options on the left and select Data Management. On the right-hand side select Manage Software, then select the software you would like to check. Select Check for Corrupt Data.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Even if it says no data is corrupted you can reinstall the software which has fixed stuff in the past for me. Doesn't affect your saved games.

Thanks dante. I was scared of reinstalling in case i lose everything. Ive git quite far on luigis mansion 3. If i lost it all no way would i do all this again!

• 4 weeks later...

New Direct tomorrow, livestream at 3pm but not in UK although just watch on Ninty US (then uploaded to Ninty UK at 4pm for a uk specific one for some reason).

Here we go again, I want:

- Wind Waker & Twilight Princess HD

- Metroid Prime Trilogy

- Xenoblade Chronicles X

- F-Zero GX HD Remaster

- Star Fox Adventures HD

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, hogso said:

FF Pixel Remasters, I would weep (and buy a Switch)

Oh, and Front Mission remake news would be cool

Oooooo I forgot about the pixel remasters but truth be told all I really want is VI. 

29 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

New Direct tomorrow, livestream at 3pm but not in UK although just watch on Ninty US (then uploaded to Ninty UK at 4pm for a uk specific one for some reason).

Here we go again, I want:

- Wind Waker & Twilight Princess HD

- Metroid Prime Trilogy

- Xenoblade Chronicles X

- F-Zero GX HD Remaster

- Star Fox Adventures HD

According to leaks (take with a grain of salt of course), the first 2 points there are apparently going to be on it 👀 

Don't hold your breath for the last 2 though lol.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only one not on the Switch now right? Sounds like a no brainer. I recently snagged a copy of it so I'm not fiending for it or anything, but it would be nice to have all of them on the same system, on the go.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

According to leaks (take with a grain of salt of course), the first 2 points there are apparently going to be on it 👀 

Don't hold your breath for the last 2 though lol.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only one not on the Switch now right? Sounds like a no brainer. I recently snagged a copy of it so I'm not fiending for it or anything, but it would be nice to have all of them on the same system, on the go.

Yeah I’ve read they’ve had WW & TP ready to go before Skyword Sword HD even came out. 

I’ve heard a few rumblings of something to do with an F-Zero resurfacing so I’m hoping with fingers and toes crossed. 

Star Fox is always my personal Hail Mary. No chance in hell outside of GC for Switch Online. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah I’ve read they’ve had WW & TP ready to go before Skyword Sword HD even came out. 

I’ve heard a few rumblings of something to do with an F-Zero resurfacing so I’m hoping with fingers and toes crossed. 

Star Fox is always my personal Hail Mary. No chance in hell outside of GC for Switch Online. 

A new F-Zero game (very unlikely) or even F-Zero GX remastered (not sure if it can even be "remastered" as I don't think the Switch could improve much on the graphics of the original. Let's say F-ZX HD) with online support (and local co-op online, kind of like how you can go online with multiple local players in Mario Kart 8 ) would be amazing. If Mario Kart didn't exist, that would be a Switch-seller imo.

Â