Nintendo Switch

Chindie

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah it isnt enough i agree but the constant talking was annoying. It just seemed more of a story than a game. If you can vounch for it that it has more game play later then i might give it another go

It is certainly story driven, and the gameplay is puzzle based rather than action packed, but I really enjoyed it. 

On 11/07/2022 at 21:44, El Zen said:

Once again, the Mario franchise is at its best when it’s not a traditional Mario game. Paper Mario: The Origami King is a fantastic game. The dialogue is genuinely funny as well. For me, anyway, the seven year old doesn’t get all the references 😅

Loved this game. It's a good one lads. I just started Bowsers Fury. Can't believe I missed it!

I’m still yet to start Origami King, Thousand Year Door is a bonafide 10/10 and one of my favourites of all time so I’m scared to play the new one. 

On 29/06/2022 at 19:37, Stevo985 said:

Not sure how fun a game this hard can be to be honest

My hatred of these games is well known, but if you enjoy smacking yourself in the knackers with a cricket bat, over and over again, then this is the game for you! :)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Haven’t started it yet. I’ve got all 3 but only really ever played the first one. Would love a remaster of the first 2.

The 1st was excellent. Prefer this one to the 2nd. Its really good. Bit tricky in parts though.

On 27/07/2022 at 21:10, Justin said:

Do you guys think we'll ever see Pikmin 4?

I personally don’t think so but then I never thought they’d make a third. It’s a niche game and I don’t think it sells particularly well at all but never say never. It’s a series I’ve always looked at fondly as they look nice but never played them outside of an hour or so of the first one, not my cup of tea. 

• Like 1

On 26/07/2022 at 15:36, Demitri_C said:

Im abit late to the party but bloody hell luigis mansion 3 is bloody fantastic. I love it.

Good game. Very different vibe to a normal mario game (yeah I know it's not mario but you know what I mean)

My only complaints were I didn't love the controls

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Good game. Very different vibe to a normal mario game (yeah I know it's not mario but you know what I mean)

My only complaints were I didn't love the controls

Yeah definitely agree about the controls. The one other complaint i have with it is the saving. Its not very good. I did one room completely cleaned up a ghost appeared and i died. Had to di the whole thing again as the room involved a few puzzles. Was very frustrating 

Overall though really impressed with it

On 27/07/2022 at 21:10, Justin said:

Do you guys think we'll ever see Pikmin 4?

Not sure. Pikmin 4 has been in development for a while. Miyamoto talked about it in 2015, and even said the game was "very close to completion". Since then absolute silence, so who knows what is happening with that game. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you lost pete? Since when do you play computer games 😉

I never normally come in here Dem, I just saw your post summarised on the unread content page and couldn't resist responding to a blatant PFK

Â