Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

51 minutes ago, villa89 said:

So 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 or whatever you want to call it today. Another bizarre move from RDM and another sign that he doesn't know what our best team is or what the best formation is for us to be successful. Worrying signs.

And Surprise surprise it's been a disaster. Let's see what ridiculous changes he makes in the second half.

The lad is clueless.

It is becoming apparent that he doesn't know what team he wants, where he wants to play them nor how we should be playing against different teams each time. Very very worrying. I'm more worried about Steve Clarke if I'm honest, thought he was more clued in than this.

I wasn't sure on this appointment from day 1, however I have been one to say that now he is here he should get some time to get it right. Right now though I am struggling to stay patient, sometimes you have to go with your initial gut feeling and say he is not the right man for the job. Sadly, the club is going to be put through the wringer again if/when RDM gets the bullet. We need to get the right appointment next time, and as much as I don't like it Bruce seems the best available option at the moment. I would be tempted to use his knowledge of this league as a stepping stone back to the PL, then re-assess.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Even if we win 5-1 people can quote me all night long.

Di Matteo has to go.

Agreed. He's a fraud and has no idea how to setup a team or get the best out of the players. 4-3-3 didn't work, let's try 4-4-2, oh wait let's try 3-5-2. Get the you don't know what you are doing banners out.

At the game and tactically shocking has got himself an inbalanced squad and now trying to fit them in to a system that don't work. As crap as Westwood is the whole midfield can't ever be were they need for be because of being dragged all over the shop. When we do get the ball everybody is out of position. Tactically inept as a manager. We will be closer to the bottom than the top under him.

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Agreed. He's a fraud and has no idea how to setup a team or get the best out of the players. 4-3-3 didn't work, let's try 4-4-2, oh wait let's try 3-5-2. Get the you don't know what you are doing banners out.

But he won* the European cup?

*fluked

7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I don't think we'd have set up for a point at home under Tim. 

We haven't setup to get a point at home under RDM today either. He's just picked a formation randomly out of a hat and hoped for the best. 

• Like 1

Â