Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

53 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

P.S. Leaving Gabby out, even,on the bench at this point is farcical IMO.

No its not. What is farcical is Gabby hanging round like a bad smell even after the club have made it absolutely clear that he has no future. 

What exactly is he hoping to achieve?

We shouldn't be entertaining the idea of sacking him at the moment. Hopefully with Signings to come, players returning form injury and team gelling things will start to improve.

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

No its not. What is farcical is Gabby hanging round like a bad smell even after the club have made it absolutely clear that he has no future. 

What exactly is he hoping to achieve?

Erm... Trousering the wages he's due according to his contract for another two years without having to worry too much about being selected for 1st 11 or the bench?

And then retire?

Changing manager now would do more harm than good. Today sounded poor, but other games we've been pretty unlucky, you could even say that about today, going by the amount of chances we missed in the first half.

• Like 3

When Kozak is the only option, stumbling around the pitch like an extra in The Walking Dead, it's hard not to wonder if Gabby is really that bad.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

When Kozak is the only option, stumbling around the pitch like an extra in The Walking Dead, it's hard not to wonder if Gabby is really that bad.

Wonder no more.

Yes he is.

• Like 1

RDM is doing something right because we've been on top in most games right from the whistle without killing teams off. 

If we had got a deserved second today and against Huddersfield then I think it's reasonably safe to say both games would have been won.  I'm not sure why the intensity drops after the break and I not sure the forward line has gelled yet, but the midfield needs to start dominating.

With Tish back, along with our new AM, I think one of the traditional "front 4" will give way for an extra midfield slot.

• Like 1

Would ask everyone to have a look at Bristol City's first goal. At times a manager can set his team up well and tactically they are in tune but when a goalie makes a clanger well.... ok well obviously its his call now whether or not gollini remains between the sticks but it was an individual error on the pitch. Tomlin stuck a sweet one top corner. Happens. Fair to say nobody was too pissed off with how we played at derby. We move on and get ready for forest. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

I don't think they are unrealistic. We need a manager like that if we are going to see any changes.

They aren't realistic. Not for a championship club. So, I'll ask again, who would you replace RDM with?

12 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

I don't think they are unrealistic. We need a manager like that if we are going to see any changes.

We wouldn't get a manager like Hiddink if we were in the Premier League nevermind the Championship. To suggest him as a realistic target is ridiculous. Unless you were joking of course?

Â