What won't you miss about the Premier League?

Richard

Kick off times being all over the place.

Losing pretty much every week

Not playing Man Utd for at least a season

Ask Leeds fans about their kick off times this season

14 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Out the 46, I will be surprised if we have anymore than 12/14 games at 3pm on Saturdays.

Yep. We will be the biggest draw in that league along with Newcastle.  It's probably saved us a load of odd timed kick offs them coming down with us but I still expect to be on telly any awful lot. Get ready for Friday bl00dy night football folks

47 minutes ago, sne said:

Will be kinda fun to play Aston Villa in the Championship on Football Manager 17. 

So long as we get new owners that is...

I'd like to echo this sentiment in terms of FIFA 17 as well. 

4 hours ago, sne said:

Will be kinda fun to play Aston Villa in the Championship on Football Manager 17. 

So long as we get new owners that is...

Randy Lerner welcomes you to the club. You are given £0 funds and are advised to clear out the high earners.

As part of the clubs vision you will be limited to free transfers and solely judged on avoiding relegation and keeping the wage expenditure to a minimum.

We wish you good luck, you will need it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah the traffic was great!!!

Fatal Accidents can happen any day of the week. 

IIRC the M6 was shut for a number of hours.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, limpid said:

People who after 9 years still call it the premiership.

The was a clip played on TalkSport the other day where David Beckham dialled in to one of the shows and kept referring to it as the Premiership. H&J asked the presenter why they didn't apply there own rule of cutting any caller off for calling it that :lol: He said he thought about it and bottled it.

On 17/05/2016 at 10:58, Mantis said:

That's a point, will VP be on FIFA 17? I know the relegated clubs from last season kept their stadiums.

It's likely more work to remove VP than to leave it in. Though they did just announce that FIFA 17 is on a new graphics engine for the first time in like 10 years, so maybe they will have to re-do everything like stadiums. 

Â