What won't you miss about the Premier League?

Richard

I wont miss

PL

ManU/C

Arse

Chelsea

Spuds

WetSpam

Loserpool

Sky bigging up London and the big 4/5/6......

Martin Tyler OTT commentry

Shit Pundits

Ugly pundits (Dowie, MacAnal-ly)

Harry

Jamie

Charlie Nicolas

The press shit-stirring transfers/sackings

but most of all

Randy, EB, Gaby, Losing, a shit squad......

no wait, same shit-different league

The utter and false surprise when teams (usually london based) spend millions on players - and beat those teams that don't spend as much.

I will be totally honest, before the RDM link, I was so looking forward to next season

• Like 3

Losing often, conceding many and scoring few.

Even if things don't go well next season I expect we'll still be doing better in this regard in the Championship than we have done in the PL for the last 5 seasons.

Edited by Mantis

59 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

There's still referees in the Championship.. :ph34r:

Just as Sky still broadcasts Championship games, that the bunch of losers we have playing for the club will still lose games, there are still shit pundits and the other numerous things people have mentioned that will still be applicable for the Championship.

The point being it'll be nice not to have to put up with the same names making the same mistakes game after game. It'll probably be new names making the same mistakes, but at least it's a change.

3 hours ago, hippo said:

The utter and false surprise when teams (usually london based) spend millions on players - and beat those teams that don't spend as much.

I will be totally honest, before the RDM link, I was so looking forward to next season

RDM?  I been looking forward to next season for a while. Can't wait. Its about the football again! 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

half and half scarves

Yes, yes and yes again, I would room 101 those things.  If we truly are going to escape them in the Championship then I'm all for staying down there, it is a price worth paying.

I won't miss anything at all except being able to say/think 'we are in the top league'.

I have absolutely no doubt that - as long as the fans get behind the Team and we get some atmosphere going - it will, in every way (not least a whole load of different away days) be a more exciting, rewarding, and altogether more enjoyable time than the last 5 years have been, and arguably for several reasons better than the( however many) years before that.

i wont miss having to wait till the end of match of the day to watch the villa highlights (although theres not been many this season)

i wont miss lowro on two counts, 1, for constantly running villa down and 2, for constantly bigging up liverpool

theres no doubt more but cant think at the moment

Â