What won't you miss about the Premier League?

Richard

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Away games in Manchester.

Even when we were good under MON we would still get hammered at those two grounds most seasons. 

We never do well in London either. Save for a couple of wins at the Emirates we usually lose at WHL, Stamford Bridge and Palace. We don't win at Upton Park often either. Or Wembley. In fact, we are pretty **** in every city, especially Birmingham!

Like others, I'm really looking forward to next season. I won't miss the shit prem refs, I won't miss the constant arse-licking of the 'big' clubs and especially Liverpool. I won't miss playing against Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and the rest of the boring league.

The Championship is where it's at! (Until we escape).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I'll honestly not miss any of it. I'm actually looking forward to a season in the Championship. I've never experienced a relegation before so the idea of it is appealing to me 'cos it will be something a bit different. Should be good fun. 

Exactly this 

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

We never do well in London either. Save for a couple of wins at the Emirates we usually lose at WHL, Stamford Bridge and Palace. We don't win at Upton Park often either. Or Wembley. In fact, we are pretty **** in every city, especially Birmingham!

think we have only won something ridiculous like 10 times ever at St.James Park

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Did you know that Villa v Everton is the most played fixture in English football? 

It's only 7 games more than the 2nd most played fixture which is Everton v Liverpool. That means that if we stay down for 4 seasons then it will overtake us. 

17 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Losing every week.

I'm not convinced that is going to change.  

8 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

From an Australian point of view, having to speak football with plastic idiot fans.

Anyone who supports a Championship club over here is a die hard who probably knows their stuff.

For some reason an unusually high number of Australians seem to support Livepool. At least the ones I've met anyway.

Â