What won't you miss about the Premier League?

Richard

So this weekend is our last match in the premier league until,  well god knows. What wont you miss about the premier league?

I wont miss Sky talking up Citeh or manure. 

I wont miss spurs as i hate them

I wont miss lawros predictions each week

I wont miss avoiding watching MOTD

I'll miss being able to say we're one of the few teams never relegated from the Premier League because it's a nice stat, but aside from that? Nothing, really. I'm really looking forward to next season because it'll be different and a nice change.

Edited by Phumfeinz
  • Like 2

I won't miss Sky and the massive London focus that they seem have. I won't miss the vaguely Villa related pundits such as Dwight, Jermaine Jenas and Tim Sherwood being used as 'experts' on the club. I think mostly I won't miss not even looking forward to watching Villa, my team, play! How ludicrous is that, I haven't looked forward to a game since about December!

As a few others have said here and elsewhere, I'm quite looking forward to a season in the Championship now that it's all confirmed (although I was gutted with how bad this season has been). In a weird way it seems sort of like a fresh start... especially if we get new owners. Moaning won't get us back to the PL, so I might as well just look forward to us potentially winning some games!

i would say sky but i think our trouble with them is only just beginning, same with away day ticket prices and the quality of refs, not convinced they'll be any better next year

i would say something about what a close to beign fixed dull horribly overrated over paid bang average league of piss poor quality it is but leicester winning the league changes the general opinion of that, i can say that the last 5 years of watching our piss poor team play equally piss poor teams will stick with me, its a poor league

the race for 4th

official diesel engine partner sponsorships

half and half scarves

football tourists

football being about money

Iam looking forward to next season because of all the new teams we will meet, i much rather play in the championship then being bottom of the PL losing evry game.

Football is about having fun and i think we will have much more fun in the championship.

• Like 1

Shit refs that always favour the so-called "big clubs".

I'm hoping that we will be one of those so-called "big clubs" in the Championship and get refs that favour us for a change.

Is that slightly hypocritical of me? ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

West Brom.

they've been the silver lining this year tbf, as bad as we've been we still dont seem to have lifted the depression that surrounds this place, ive had a txt this morning from a baggies ST holder asking me if i fancied getting a ST at kiddy or stourbridge next season instead, been the worst year of football in his life apparently :lol:

Â