The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Just now, dotcomsimon said:

Pretty sure Birmingham is going under the biggest construction project of its time over the next 10 years or so

It's been under the biggest construction project of it's time for the past 10 years or more....not sure if people remember what Birmingham used to be like but the improvements have been drastric.

Pretty sure Birmingham is going under the biggest construction project of its time over the next 10 years or so

Yeah it is, that's what I mean, relaxed rules, the economic zone, potential over hs2 etc ripe for the plucking

No one seems to know his personal wealth or the wealth of the group but £27bn seems to be the figure doing the rounds on Twitter

4 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I'm picturing Tony Xia on the pitch at BMH passing it around with the players and having a laugh, I mean he's their age he could build up the kind of rapport with the playing staff that very few owners can.  

He's a former striker, sign him up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

£27bn!? Does this mean we can afford to give Bacuna a new 5 year contract? 

Yes and just enough to buy him a Kit Kat if he behaves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daweii said:

http://www.xwhodesign.com/en/index.asp

Just looking at the designs of the architecture and the ambition shown in just one division of the Recon Group. This guy isn't messing about and the rumoured £27 billion worth likely ain't too far off.. 

haha... their server is being beaten to death! Villa fans be a desperate bunch

• Like 1