The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Well wow.. this takeover has gathered a lot of pace this week. What will this mean for AVFC?

I personally think for Aston Villa FC, this summer is going to be huge. The new owners will not be messing about, they want Premiership and European football ASAP. There will be alot of money spent this summer, Comolli will be brought in, he has probably identified a list of players that he believes that will take us up this season and RDM is the part of this formula.  I am not to fussed about RDM because i can only imagine that these new owners will be relentless, if we find ourselves in bad form i can see RDM being sacked right away with a manager put into place.  I am very certain that will be very aggressive in the transfer market this summer.

Interesting times ahead..

Dr Xia's immediate objective is to return Aston Villa to the Premier League and then to have the Club finish in the top six, bringing European football back to Villa Park. He plans to make Aston Villa the most famous football Club in China with a huge fan base.

Hope it works well.

6 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

i'll wait until we know more about the deal and the chairman before getting too happy

to late.

it's like susannah reid and rachel riley going lesbo in a bath of custard.needed 2 sheets of penty kitchen towel already.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dotcomsimon said:

wonder if that Recon logo will be our new sponsor? maybe play around with the FFP rules

If not that Recon Stadium/Recon Arena.. Rolls of the tongue a hell of a lot better than Rui Kang Stadium or Shangai International Port Group Stadium.. We'll have to do something to bypass FFP and I think a massive cash injection into things that can be sold off is likely on the cards.