The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

10 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

At least we'll have a solid defense then

And the front line would have better movement than Gestede! 

Last night I dreamt that Girls Aloud kidnapped me, took me to a hotel, tied me to the bedposts and s*xually abused me all night.

I woke up all sweaty and totally knackered.

Surely it was not a dream?

.......anyway back to reality.

How's the takeover going?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Do we actually believe the £60m figure or the fact that Pat Murphy would know the actual figure? I don't.  No journalist knows the exact terms of any deal. Some are saying £100m, some £75m and now we have £60m.

I think Pats saying it'll be a lower initial fee with a lump if we go up. I think this was muted a few weeks ago. I'd say this is the tricky negotiation point if true. Nearly all saying end of week so Friday if a listed company for stock exchange? Sunday at latest for an individual? 

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The price of the sale is irreverent. Just need to get Randy out ASAP. I'm at the "anyone is better than Randy" stage now. 

That's a bit disrespectful ;)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The price of the sale is irreverent. Just need to get Randy out ASAP. I'm at the "anyone is better than Randy" stage now. 

We just need an enthused owner Randy isn't but still threw money at us. New owner can kick start us massively. 

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

Initial amount,  some deal on the money lerner has lent the club and some future sharing of increased TV revenue should we be promoted in year 1

Richard is overseeing the deal :detect: