Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

1 minute ago, sne said:

Could not bare to watch City-PSG anymore, awful game. Almost as boring as watching us. How so good players can be so bad is a mystery.

Fingers crossed for Die Wolfe, still only need a goal thanks to that silly away goal rule

As you typed that City score and Wolfsburg concede.  :D

• Like 1

Of course the third Ronaldo goal doesn't change that much in this game, it will deny Wolfsburg extra time but they need to score at some point and if they do then they away goal takes them through. Madrid need a fourth to be bullet proof. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Rev said:

Of course the third Ronaldo goal doesn't change that much in this game, it will deny Wolfsburg extra time but they need to score at some point and if they do then they away goal takes them through. Madrid need a fourth to be bullet proof. 

Sadly I'm sure they'll get it (Real that is)

Who said Ronaldo couldn't take free kicks....

Bengalio was fantastic tonight but I can't help feeling he over compensated a bit leaving a huge gap to his left.

Surely when one of the best players in the world is standing over the ball you have to think worst case scenario and he'll get through that wall no matter how well you think you set it up.

He stands dead in the middle and I think he saves that.