Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Just seen Suarez kicked out at Godin in the first half, thought he did but then thought I was mistaken as the BT team just completely ignored it. What is wrong with him.

They covered in detail at HT.

It's a **** disgrace that he's stayed on the pitch and then Barca have won through his goals. Games of this magnitude shouldn't be decided through the referee missing this sort of incident.

Edited by Davkaus

Just the 9 yellows tonight so far for Atlético and they should have at least 1 more and another red. They're a disgrace and deserve to lose this by more and go out with their tails between their legs. Gamesmanship of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, heffoman said:

I don't think the ref has got much wrong either in fairness. Bar maybe another red. 

I think the ref has handled a bunch of words removed pretty well.  The script was written when Atletico went a goal up and started time wasting.  

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I think the ref has handled a bunch of words removed pretty well.  The script was written when Atletico went a goal up and started time wasting.  

Yeah with the two sides involved it's a horrible  game to ref. 

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Just the 9 yellows tonight so far for Atlético and they should have at least 1 more and another red. They're a disgrace and deserve to lose this by more and go out with their tails between their legs. Gamesmanship of the highest order.

Considering that Suarez should have been sent off, arguably twice, I'm not sure I agree that Atletico deserve to lose at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's a **** disgrace that he's stayed on the pitch and then Barca have won through his goals. Games of this magnitude shouldn't be decided through the referee missing this sort of incident.

Those extra behind the goal officials missed that too

nothing more disgraceful than watch a Barcelona game, opponent has to play against a good team and a referee. 8 yellow cards for Atletico to Barcelona 3. Fouls count Barcelona 18-16 Atletico :lol:

its a pity as without all the jumping around and surrounding the ref Barcelona are a good team to watch

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

nothing more disgraceful than watch a Barcelona game, opponent has to play against a good team and a referee. 8 yellow cards for Atletico to Barcelona 3. Fouls count Barcelona 18-16 Atletico :lol:

its a pity as without all the jumping around and surrounding the ref Barcelona are a good team to watch

Yet they have this reputation for being angels that are constantly having lumps kicked out of them.

They give as much as they get (or more), but the refs seemed terrified to give decisions against them.

19 minutes ago, heffoman said:

It may go against popular opinion on this site but I hope barca stuff them. I find athelitico a very unlikeable team. 

No chance of that happening. Barcelona deserved to win. Only one team came to play. which is usual in games between these two sides.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

No chance of that happening. Barcelona deserved to win. Only one team came to play. which is usual in games between these two sides.

You didn't see the foul stats then? Barcelona are **** filthy.

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You didn't see the foul stats then? Barcelona are **** filthy.

That whats Simeone wants. Stop Barcelona playing and turn it into a foul fest.  Sorry I just dont like watching Atletico.