Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

I agree with Chris, Hart is a top goalkeeper. His first game back. The penalty save was magnificent. Predictions for semi's now,

Barcelona will just scrape through. 

Wolfsburg

Man City

Bayern.

Im going to lump 100quid on real madrid to go through. I think they'll turn it around at home

On 06/04/2016 at 23:46, Zatman said:

the PSG bottle job in big European games again

It will always happen to them. They barely play any competetive football all year 

11 hours ago, YGabbana said:

Im going to lump 100quid on real madrid to go through. I think they'll turn it around at home

Yeah I'm going to back them too

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he put it well wide and the keeper went that way too, it was an awful penalty

city playing well

As time goes on City will start to think about defending the 2-2 scoreline which is dangerous

PSG have created nothing and their best midfield player is off injured. Great chance for City to qualify. Aguero bottled that penalty. Still wonder whether he turns up for the really big games.!

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

cavani doing his usual trick too

is there a more overrated striker at a top club in europe? can see someone like utd spunking some of this new tv money on him

No never been impressed with him. 

The Madrid vs Wolfsburg game is enthralling at the moment.  Madrid on top, scores level, potential of a Wolfsburg away goal changing the tie completely make for a wonderful mix. 

And oof, as I type Madrid are inches away from 3-0.  Ramos header off the inside of the post and scooped up by a goalkeeper who didn't know very much about it. 

Could not bare to watch City-PSG anymore, awful game. Almost as boring as watching us. How so good players can be so bad is a mystery.

Fingers crossed for Die Wolfe, still only need a goal thanks to that silly away goal rule

And that's the hat trick.  Wall broke a bit easily but he found that corner beautifully.  Hat trick in a huge game for Real Madrid, probably one of the games that Madrid fans will talk about for years if they win, he's not bad for an old bloke who only scores against shit teams is he? 

• Like 1