Champions League Quarter Final 2015/6

andykeenan

Makes for a very attractive semi-final line-up does that.  UEFA must be very relieved the balls came out the way they did in that draw.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

And amazingly enough the big guns are all kept apart

Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG

Who'd have thunk it

Boring competition 

As with most seasons, the Champions League becomes relevant around April 26th.

So far so good in my personal wish that Man City and Bayern Munich meet in the final. It'll be hilariously awkard for both managers. Then when Man City win it, Mr Pelligrini dances infront of Pep.

Then the Man City board realise they've just sacked, and paid off a manager who has lead them to European glory, the one thing they wanted when they started the 'project'.

Its got a bit of distance to run, but you never know :lol:

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

So far so good in my personal wish that Man City and Bayern Munich meet in the final. It'll be hilariously awkard for both managers. Then when Man City win it, Mr Pelligrini dances infront of Pep.

Then the Man City board realise they've just sacked, and paid off a manager who has lead them to European glory, the one thing they wanted when they started the 'project'.

Its got a bit of distance to run, but you never know :lol:

I'd be fully on-board with that if it wasn't for one small detail.  The knowledge that Man City would come out the other side winning a Champions League.  That's too much to bear.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd be fully on-board with that if it wasn't for one small detail.  The knowledge that Man City would come out the other side winning a Champions League.  That's too much to bear.

That's a price I'm willing to pay tbh.

The end of match handshake would be priceless.

How comfortable do you reckon Barca will be against Atleti Paul?

I was actually going to say yesterday but forgot...Atletico Madrid are the only team left in this draw that could beat Barca over two legs imo....could see them losing 2-1 at Camp Nou as they did in the league a few weeks back and then crossing the half way once at home to win 1-0.

Juventus were the other two I think could take Barca over two legs but they're not in it anymore, that would've been an interesting match up as the final was last year.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

How comfortable do you reckon Barca will be against Atleti Paul?

I was actually going to say yesterday but forgot...Atletico Madrid are the only team left in this draw that could beat Barca over two legs imo....could see them losing 2-1 at Camp Nou as they did in the league a few weeks back and then crossing the half way once at home to win 1-0.

Juventus were the other two I think could take Barca over two legs but they're not in it anymore, that would've been an interesting match up as the final was last year.

It wont be easy chris. The result this season at the nou camp proves that. atletico wern't particularly impressive in scraping through against PSV though. Too reliant on Griezmann. Not much else up front this season.

Edited by PaulC