Villans Abroad and The Championship

villan_007

If Villa could get back I dont think it would affect the fan base. Whoever has sticked for the last 4 seasons wont hate Villa for one season in tge championship. However more than a season down there and it would damage that.

In our area, Newcastle have more fans as theyve been on CL in probably the first couple of years that the europian football was shown here in Arab countries.

The Villa fans I know are hardcore fans. I dont think they will leave the team in the championship. But more than a year it would affect in many cases.

Games not being shown would also affect. But could get through with it for the first year.

Try typing this into your browser, without the quote marks. "watch English championship games+how " No space between games and + and how.

Better still use copy and paste.

I will be watching on iinet next season, they have championship games and a hilites show so even when we are not on live we can still watch the hilites. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Try typing this into your browser, without the quote marks. "watch English championship games+how " No space between games and + and how.

I will be watching on iinet next season, they have championship games and a hilites show so even when we are not on live we can still watch the hilites

Have they finally reached the Red Sea?

18 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

I will be watching on iinet next season, they have championship games and a hilites show so even when we are not on live we can still watch the hilites. 

I'm jut about to sign up with iInet. So how does this happen?

17 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

In case you mean me - I was replying to the bottom part regarding ii-net.

They're an Australian ISP.  Hoping they have a BT sport type thing going on.

I didn't mean anyone or I'd have removed offending posts and issued warnings. It's a general reminder:)

• Like 1

where there is some form of will there is a.. method of sorts. not about to quit supporting the team I love because of a minor set-back in watchability. 

as long as there's some broadcast available there are options available (of the legal kind naturally...) ^_^

Edited by osmark86

43 minutes ago, Chewie said:

I watch every single Villa premier league game through various different means. I also watch 4 or 5 (depending on fixture times) weekend premier league games of other teams too. Despite Sky probably showing Villa once every two weeks or so in the Championship, i am basically going from every single game they play to a handful that are deemed important enough to air by a 3rd party. I also worry that my interest in the other games might not be quite as high due to them having absolutely zero baring on Villa.

So for me, a person whose weekend literally revolves around the Premier League, relegation is an absolute disaster, and i cannot forgive Lerner and Co for it coming to this.

I don't like this. In fact, I hate it.

But I think it's pretty much the way it is.

I'm just going to hang on as best that I can and hope we somehow bounce right back.

One thing for sure: I am going to take it a season at a time. I can't even contemplate years of life in Div II, and why should I? What's that going to help? I am going to support Villa but try not to look further ahead, for sanity's sake.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2016 at 13:55, villan_007 said:

I'm jut about to sign up with iInet. So how does this happen?

How does this sound ?

beIN SPORTS Package

Get beIN SPORTS on iiNet TV. Be it the English Championship, League 1 & League 2, the Italian Series A, German Bundesliga, Capital One Cup, Scottish Football, UEFA Europa League, England Internationals, African Cup of Nations Qualifiers, RBS Six Nations, European Champions Cup or the European Challenge Cup, beIN SPORTS has it covered.

• Like 1

Hi guys, first post on this site! 

I'm a Leeds fan living in Sydney, and it's basically impossible to see them play on TV more than about once every 6-8 weeks. I am able to listen to them over internet radio, but it's so different to watching on TV and I generally choose to watch Premier League matches instead. 

There is a weekly highlights show for the Championship on Foxtel, from memory about 6.30pm on Monday nights. I normally manage to find a brief highlights package on the net somewhere on the weekend though, and I work later than 6.30 anyway so don't watch the Foxtel show. 

It will will the same for you guys too I would imagine... So I reckon you need to hope that you do a Leicester in the last 2.5 months and miraculously stay up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

surely the club could buy the rights from Championship to show our games overseas that arent on Sky.

surely based on what? 

that's assuming sky, bein etc would agree to undercut the biggest drawcard of their championship rights deals that they paid good money for 

Â