Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

Next time we're on TV we need banners calling out Moyes. He's the only decent one, could you imagine Pearson or Bruce?

The board tonight are obviously reeling from the public humiliation of the chelsea game posters. They'll be eagar to appease the fans.

• Like 2

Ta. As the season's ended early, the players packed up long ago, everyone should be cordially invited to attend the "Support like Lions" travelling celebration of the Pride of the Holte End. Fancy dress or Villa paraphernalia encouraged. Venue - anywhere the team is playing, home and away.

or some such.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, blandy said:

I agree. At some point (perhaps once we're officially down) I'd kind of hope that the support starts celebrating being us, being Villa. That yes players, managers, whoever are a shambles and an embarrassment, but that it the big scheme of the longer history and future timelines of the club, they're a small stain on the story, and that we should sort of just revel in being who we, as supporters are. Let's basically have a terrace party. I mean, why not? Nothing else is any fun, is it? We're brilliant, though.

Great idea Pete 

My opinion is this. As soon as we appoint a new manager, these protests need to become positive celebrations.

Today was fantastic. It showed the country, our new directors, a new manager and our players in particular that we will not accept a lack of effort or pride.

At some point we need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and support the obvious rebuilding that is necessary for next season. The new manager deserves the best conditions we can offer him, I think passion showed today can be channeled into like what Blandy said, a bit of a party.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, screwdriver said:

Next time we're on TV we need banners calling out Moyes. He's the only decent one, could you imagine Pearson or Bruce?

The board tonight are obviously reeling from the public humiliation of the chelsea game posters. They'll be eagar to appease the fans.

didnt work so well when Villa fans called for Lambert as manager at Norwich

• Like 1

I couldn't make it sadly but wow, what a display. Great effort to all involved. Need to focus on the next game now. Keep the pressure on.

Great work.

020ad38b3bf7e3d765969eb834d9c5e1.jpg

• Like 1

Â