limpid

A Championship side would give liverpool a game at home.  We have no forward line at all. We may as well just keep hoofing it up, least we might get a shot or two

A league 2 side would give Liverpool a game! We are just so ****

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Who buys an orange fridge? And what kind of kitchen does that look reasonable in?

It either sticks out like a sore thumb, or he has an orange kitchen. I can't decide which is worse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

The game is not lost just because we are 2-0 down. If the mentality and desire is there then we can come back just as Sunderland did last week. Liverpool are nothing special as their 11th place before today highlights.

Well, I hope you're right, obviously. A lot needs to be changing right now for that to happen. 

Well I like the orange fridge.

I like it more than listening to this game onTalkSport. They called it the worst Premier League performance they have ever seen and the none of the players are good enough for the Championship.

Of course, it is TalkSport...

Just now, itdoesntmatterwhatthissay said:

I know the defence is pretty shoddy but our attack doesn't half heap pressure on them.
The lack of pace really isn't  a help when defending so deep, so little support for forward runners. 

We don't have an attack though do we? One striker who has managed one goal in eleven months and that's it.

• Like 1