Keinan Davis

a-k

17 minutes ago, jim said:

Not even that, 15 games last season. You can see why anyone would baulk at anything over a few million for him given his poor record overall.

and injury record

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jim said:

Not even that, 15 games last season. You can see why anyone would baulk at anything over a few million for him given his poor record overall.

Very simple thinking there

It can only be his injury record that Forest are questioning.  Their fans are universal in admiring what he did for them,  and he delivered a lot more than just a few key goals.  For us he didn't deliver goals either.

I think if he didn't have fitness concerns, there'd be no question Forest would be back in for him at the 10-15m range.

Probably just playing the leaks game to get us to lower our price.

• Like 2

He will be difficult to sell......Loaning might be the best option.

its like trying to sell a car without an Mot or service History......it gets devalued.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

They are not buying a proven 20 goal a season PL striker because they cant afford one. 

Take away Kane and Vardy who is 1000 years old and there are no proven PL strikers. 

EDIT: Salah and Son ain't even strikers!

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Take away Kane and Vardy who is 1000 years old and there are no proven PL strikers. 

EDIT: Salah and Son ain't even strikers!

Wonder if we’ll start to see a change back to clubs having a direct striker because of likes of Haaland and Nunez coming in.  The sexiness of false 9’s, deep lying strikers and wide scoring forwards that has been the craze of the last few years but it would be good to see a good old striker leading lines again.

Just now, nick76 said:

Wonder if we’ll start to see a change back to clubs having a direct striker because of likes of Haaland and Nunez coming in.  The sexiness of false 9’s, deep lying strikers and wide scoring forwards that has been the craze of the last few years but it would be good to see a good old striker leading lines again.

Agree, amazing that outside Liverpool, Man City and Spurs there are just two strikers in the last 3 seasons who have scored 20+ goals in the entire league - and one of those sits on our bench!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Agree, amazing that outside Liverpool, Man City and Spurs there are just two strikers in the last 3 seasons who have scored 20+ goals in the entire league - and one of those sits on our bench!!

Best league in the world, this ain’t no farmers league mate.

On 21/06/2022 at 02:49, nepal_villan said:

If Villa are playing hardball  I am OK with that.  We've been soft negotiators for far too long.

Just wait for Purslow to get slaughtered by people who actually don't know anything for asking for too much money. Probably the same people slagging off Purslow for not getting enough for Trezeguet and Anwar. 

14 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Who’s the other one?

Wouldn't be the end of the world (for me) if he stayed, especially if Cam goes out again. Especially now you have 5 subs. Davis offers something different and we have seen his use as a foil at Forest. He can be unplayable.

I know many will disagree though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

Wouldn't be the end of the world (for me) if he stayed, especially if Cam goes out again. Especially now you have 5 subs. Davis offers something different and we have seen his use as a foil at Forest. He can be unplayable.

I know many will disagree though.

If he was a 30 year old and happy to play the offer something different role I would understand but if I was him  I would be looking to move , I’m sure he loves it here but he really is at the stage of his career where he needs to be playing regularly.

Â