Lovre Kalinić

mwj

to my extensive knowledge of football manager.. when my work permit appeal was rejected.. I had to wait 120 days before appealing/applying again.

Clearly Fox and Hollis don't know what their doing.

In all seriousness is it different if they try for a loan first?

The way I always understood it is the first application will always be based on the rules with no room for discretion so unless the player is a full international will get rejected. Which is when a club appeals and common sense can prevail. The only problem is the time this can take. 

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The way I always understood it is the first application will always be based on the rules with no room for discretion so unless the player is a full international will get rejected. Which is when a club appeals and common sense can prevail. The only problem is the time this can take. 

But apparently the appeal was already rejected. So how are we trying again? If you try for loan with a buy option. I Imagine you still need a work permit. Maybe it's a new application 

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

But apparently the appeal was already rejected. So how are we trying again? If you try for loan with a buy option. I Imagine you still need a work permit. Maybe it's a new application 

I haven't read anywhere that the appeal was rejected? 

If that's the case then forget about it.  

Unless we are apealing the appeal decision!!

There are apparently 2 stages of appeal, as outlined in the 7500toHolte article I read tonight, the 2nd stage comes down to the discretion (read: lawyers) of the FA

1 hour ago, samjp26 said:

Croatian media still think we can't get him - apparently at least till the next window.

what if we tried to get him in on loan with view to permanent

24 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

All these articles are claiming the FA are the ones who turned it down, so based on that I wouldn't be surprised if the trouble from last season has had a bearing on their decision. 

You're kidding right? You think a few idiots on the pitch a year ago will affect a legal process?

All these articles are claiming the FA are the ones who turned it down, so based on that I wouldn't be surprised if the trouble from last season has had a bearing on their decision. 

You're kidding right? You think a few idiots on the pitch a year ago will affect a legal process?

As far as I remember we got fined on 3 different occasions last season. And no I'm not kidding, do you think organisations like the Fa are run without prejudice? Because I certainly don't.

• Like 1

Mate, I think there's an element of Hanlon's Razor here

The work permit process is run by the Home Office, of which the FA criteria are part of. Most likely explanation is that the application just didn't fulfil the criteria (ie. his wage)

1 hour ago, Bunnski said:

they are more pissed we ruined the Steven Gerrard FA Cup birthday party

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mwj said:

Mate, I think there's an element of Hanlon's Razor here

The work permit process is run by the Home Office, of which the FA criteria are part of. Most likely explanation is that the application just didn't fulfil the criteria (ie. his wage)

Defo won't be wages, the threshold for getting permits range from £26,000 - £150,000 p/a or something like that......if we're paying him any less than that then it deserves to be rejected!

Â