limpid

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Need more from Gill. His lack of pace really does restrict him at this level. 

frustratingly always cuts inside and loses the ball today, Fuchs is not an idea and is well aware what he will do

• Like 1

The scary thing is how crap our squad is, take Lescott, he goes lets put Clark in... oh wait he is awful, no worries we have Richards. ... oh yeah he is abysmal! Sorry state of affairs that looking at how bad our squad is there is someone equally crap to replace them :-(

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chewie said:

For all those saying Vardy was offside, didn't it come from a goal kick? Or was it just the keeper who collected the ball? 'Cuz you can't be offside from the former.

take a bow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Amazing how many people don't actually know the rules of football LOL

I take it you cant be offside from a goalkick then. I thought you could, dont see it very often lead to a goal when a player is 5 yards ahead of the back 4. Ever so sorry for not being sure mate and not knowing "the rules of football"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

They are actually a lot, lot better, and it's pretty damn obvious.

They actually pressurise the ball whenever we have it in midfield and hunt us down in twos and threes, they are putting on a tactical master class.

When they have the ball they take very few touches, zip the ball around quickly and create space. 

There's a gulf between these two sides tonight, but we aren't doing ourselves any favours by being weak and frankly pussies on the ball, no leadership out there for us at all.

Thing is, we're passing the ball around (or trying to) as well. The difference, which I think we both actually agree on, it that Leicester aren't giving us any time on the ball because of their pace and pressing. But I look at their players and I don't think they're twenty places better than us in terms of ability - I think they're twenty places better than us in confidence, application and desire.

• Like 2

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I take it you cant be offside from a goalkick then. I thought you could, dont see it very often lead to a goal when a player is 5 yards ahead of the back 4. Ever so sorry for not being sure mate and not knowing "the rules of football"

You can't. Goal kicks, throw ins, and corners are the exception.

I'm genuinely surprised how many fans haven't read through the laws of the game.

• Like 1