limpid

All I can say is thank Christ that I don't live in Birmingham.  I take a few niggles at work down in Portsmouth but that lasts for a few minutes usually over a coffee in the morning but then that is it.  I feel for you guys.  We'll come back (eventually).

Just now, trekka said:

All I can say is thank Christ that I don't live in Birmingham.  I take a few niggles at work down in Portsmouth but that lasts for a few minutes usually over a coffee in the morning but then that is it.  I feel for you guys.  We'll come back (eventually).

All we've got is asking "Do you know who the last team we beat were?"

Just now, Chewie said:

You could play every single Villa player in every single position over and over again until the end of time, the end result would be relegation. It's an impossible managerial position this season, the damage was done long before Garde arrived.

You're probably right, I'm just getting irate at what I'm seeing, Garde is doing an horrendous job but then, perhaps no one could do a good job with this lot. 

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Is it too soon to call the Garde appointment a total failure? 0 wins in 9 now, not good enough mate.

The absolute best you can say about him is he's had no impact. Arguably, we're getting worse.

It's not his fault  we're going down, not by a long way, but he hasn't done enough to show he deserves a chance to try and bring us back up, so far, IMO.

He deserves January, though.

Edited by Davkaus