The VT Deadpool 2016

Seat68

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be obviously very sad if Carrie dies anytime soon, that of course goes for all the nominees and contenders in the thread. But if we can't get some consolation points when beloved artists or hated bastards depart then I for one am disappointed.

However I do feel there needs clarification for cross over cases for 2017 picks. To pick a Fisher now who then passes in 2017 strikes me very much like starting a foul outside the area and then falling over once in the area. Sneaky but within the bounds?

18 minutes ago, Rodders said:

However I do feel there needs clarification for cross over cases for 2017 picks. To pick a Fisher now who then passes in 2017 strikes me very much like starting a foul outside the area and then falling over once in the area. Sneaky but within the bounds?

I think its within the rules. You have to use everything to your advantage. Picking a person now with serious health issues or a terminal illness is no different to choosing someone like Kirk Douglas because they are 100 years old. 

That's quite sad.

Like Prince, I'm much more favourably disposed towards him now than in the 80s.

His exploits of recent years have been quite entertaining.

Great singer. The Freddie Mercury tribute, a duet with Aretha and a decent fist of covering Stevie Wonder. Respect is due.

Greece will be in mourning.

20 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I know. I just posted a copy of it.

B)

Ah, sorry,  yeah. There's more than one version of that doing the rounds, I saw a different one. 

EDIT: Also, I am drunk. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1