The VT Deadpool 2016

Seat68

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Feeling loss isn't cool and manly enough clearly :)

so today I've been insulted by Stefan as having my head in the sand because I don't subscribe to his we are all doomed view on brexit , insulted by Peter as being thick because he wasn't able to convincingly put across his view and now for the the hat trick of personal insults in you come as well 

its disingenuous even if it was disguised as humour 

19 minutes ago, Xann said:

Then Carrie was in the Blues Brothers.

Then she remained likeable.

I'm sorry she's gone

I've never seen a Star Wars film and have no interest in it at all, but the other stuff I've seen of hers and her demeanour and intelligence and humour makes/made her one of the good guys in life, so yeah, me too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

so today I've been insulted by Stefan as having my head in the sand because I don't subscribe to his we are all doomed view on brexit , insulted by Peter as being thick because he wasn't able to convincingly put across his view and now for the the hat trick of personal insults in you come as well 

I think if you're going to so brazenly put your opinions across on the part of the forum that you fully well know is rather more liberal in its views than yourself then surely you'd expect to get some stick for them. Perhaps deep down part of you even enjoys the conflict?

Edited by Ginko

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

You're playing up your 'mischievous' posting style and getting bites would be my take.

I'm just making a mischievous comment :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blandy said:

Villains, could we veer back towards the topic and away from the secret pick on tony game please. (oops, I shouldn't have said that bit).

Ta

I FINK TOEKNEE IS A BIG SMELLY DOO DOO HEAD!

WHOSE WIF MEE?

:hooray::trollface:

23 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I think if you're going to so brazenly put your opinions across on the part of the forum that you fully well know is rather more liberal in its views than yourself then surely you'd expect to get some stick for them. Perhaps deep down part of you even enjoys the conflict?

Well its true I have a style of posting that provokes thought but  it doesn't involve calling posters thick and ignorant etc and it does also involve apologising if I inadvertently overstep a line ... not the same thing as direct personal attacks , 3 in the space of an hour (give or take ) 

that I'm not wailing over the death of Princess Leia hardly puts me up for macho man of the year contender 

Edited by tonyh29
Edit - sorry just saw the red ink from Blandy after I posted
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

A normal day for you on here chief :)

In terms of deaths and being affected/effected (sorry grammar nazis, I never get this one right) for me its more seeing people younger than my parents dying and it makes me worry that my parents won't live forever. If that makes sense?

Edited by Xela

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The trendy beard rules me out 

Well surely anybody who likes gravy on their fish and chips would not have a beard like that, unless of course they had some bread to mop up the beard gravy later.