The VT Deadpool 2016

Seat68

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

If we count famous people who anyone has heard of then you are on 1 :)

Come on Tony, Merle Haggard isn't some obscure singer, and as Joey Feek was Grammy nominated this year I think that affords her some fame. 

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Come on Tony, Merle Haggard isn't some obscure singer, and as Joey Feek was Grammy nominated this year I think that affords her some fame. 

Would either pass the mooney test ? :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Would either pass the mooney test ? :)

Oh aye - Merle Haggard is up there. He's sold millions of records.

If you listen to Bob Harris you'll know Joey and Rory. Not nearly in the same league as MH though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Bit of a dick move to be saying something like that when we don't know if she's going to make it, don't you think?

Too soon, eh?  :blush:

This is VT, though.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Bit of a dick move to be saying something like that when we don't know if she's going to make it, don't you think?

i think you've got the wrong forum  , you want the men in touch with their sensitive side forum down the road

this whole thread is kinda in poor taste , thats sorta the point of it , its banal irreverent stuff on a football forum ,

so , sorry I'm with Mike on this one , guess I'll be joining him in hell 

• Like 3

I agree the thread is kind of in poor taste, hence why I don't really post in it but I realise there's something in black humour so I try not to judge.

I do think there's a line though when the person is in a serious condition and could go either way.

Edited by Ginko