The VT Deadpool 2016

Seat68

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm keeping it vague in case Blandy really did mean villains (he didn't, but he might say he did).

Ruddy autocorrect. Thanks for the vague. Can't even find details thumbs up smiley. Grrrr 

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Can we be certain that Thatcher was actually dead, did anyone actually drive a stake through her heart?

I believe Michael Gove is the current assassin general, though the tories have a deep well of stake drivers and knifers in their ranks. Labour do too, but they're all useless at it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I believe Michael Gove is the current assassin general, though the tories have a deep well of stake drivers and knifes in their ranks. Labour do too, but they're all useless at it.

Labours stake drivers would probably plunge said stake into each other.

57 minutes ago, blandy said:

I believe Michael Government is the current assassin general, though the tories have a deep well of stake drivers and knifers in their ranks. Labour do too, but they're all useless at it.

I see your auto correct  has a sense of humour :)

• Like 3

I don't buy these Queen conspiracy theories at all, but she's likely to miss the new year's day service as well. A 12 day long "heavy cold" can't be good for a 90 year old. Wouldn't be surprised if she's the first major death of the year.

Edited by Davkaus