Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, VillaBrum said:

Wait for the Kenneth Williams image!

Sorry, sorry I'm here now.

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Sickening thing about her as well is that she didn't even have the decorators in! 

williams.jpg

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

Everyone is so tense! Yes, yesterday was horrible. We need a new Right Back. We need a little......

If we sign him, potential chant?

Edited by AJ

Why do we need to sell Westwood to fund the purchase of Jedinak? 

Seems an odd proposition if we have to sell to buy with Xia.

I understand there is a need to reduce the squad size, but offloading Westwood - given that he is a good backup - doesn't really seem wise. 

Edited by VERB27
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

I understand there is a need to reduce the squad size, but offloading Westwood - given that he is a good backup - doesn't really seem wise. 

i think it's the mirror filling out their article with fluff for the sake of it

• Like 1

Just now, VERB27 said:

Westwood out and Jedinak in seems like a double bonus to me.  I don't think we need to sell to buy at all - more that RDM / Xia are running things properly and ensuring that we don't have a squad of 15 or 40 depending on whether we can shift people out / sign players we want?  Seems pretty sensible to me if that is the case.  Westwood could probably do a job on the bench but I doubt that we will miss him.

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

I would prefer we keep Westood as a squad player I think

Before last night I'd agree, but now I want rid of as many of the losers from last season as possible. Westwood out and Jedinak in would be marvellous business. 

• Like 3

Just now, Richard said:

For me he's part of the poison. At this point there is not a player from last year I'd be desperately sad to see go

If we can find replacements OK, I just worry a bit because it looks like our midfield reserves are being run down.

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

Before last night I'd agree, but now I want rid of as many of the losers from last season as possible. Westwood out and Jedinak in would be marvellous business. 

Definitely want Jedinak.....would be fantastic to have genuine leaders all through the spine. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen heaps of Jedinak but from the descriptions sounds like what we need. But I wouldn't be so hasty in getting rid of Westwood, considering the current state of our midfield.

4 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

If we can find replacements OK, I just worry a bit because it looks like our midfield reserves are being run down.

Only because they're all basically shit Gary! 

I don't mind Westwood to be honest, but if he's not good enough to start at a championship club I've no issue replacing him with somebody who is. 

We still need another, hopefully Ravel 

• Like 2